Old September 30th 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Cannuck[_2_] Cannuck[_2_] is offline

Default Kantronics KAM Original v4.00

Hi

Did you find the manual yet for the Kantronic?

I may have it at my other place so let me know and I can go there and look
around.

Good luck

"w1jeq" wrote in message

I have the original Kantronics KAM (made in the mid 80s) that had the
firmware upgraded to v4.00. My manual is for the original firmware but
several commands are different. Does anyone have a v4.00 firmware manual
in electronic format (pdf) or wouldn't mind scanning their into pdf?

please reply here on the board, and i'll priv-message you my email
address.

thanks and 73 in advance

--
w1jeq