Old October 1st 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore[_2_] Scott in Baltimore[_2_] is offline

Default cb radio rules for my cb radio shack

bigbird cb radio monitoring 40 channels am wrote:
On Sep 25, 7:59 pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS wrote:
CITIZENSBANDRADIORULES
1 IF I HEAR ANY LOCAL BARRIE CBRADIOOPERATOR USE OBSCENE OR PROFANE
LANGUAGE .THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND. THAT IS NOT A
JOKE.I'VE HAD IT WITH RUDE CBRADIOOPERATORS.
2 I WILL BE MONITORING 40 CHANNELS AM

You need to get a life if all you have to do is listen to all 40 channels
for a cuss word. 2 meters is just like CB without the cuss words, although
I have heard the S word and an F bomb or two...

just leave me alone or i'll call the cops

Waaaaaaaa!