Old January 12th 04, 10:49 PM
Steve Nosko

This may need re-stating. The reverse polarity protection goes IN THE
RADIO, not the power supply. Right fellas?
--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

??? Fort Hose... ??? Cute also:

When the clock gets near 12:00 I stick my head in teh co-workers office &
say
Djeet Jet? If the response is no, then;"Tsqueet!"

"Jim Weir" wrote in message

I'm not understanding something here. You want to design a power supply

that
protects against reverse voltage and overvoltage. OK. Is this power

supply a
battery or are you actually building a power supply that runs from the

wall
outlet?

The requirements are quite different, depending on what you are trying to
achieve.

Jim

Richard Hosking

-Dear all
-I want to design a power supply for a low power rig with protection for
-reverse and overvoltage.

Jim Weir, VP Eng. RST Eng. WX6RST
A&P, CFI, and other good alphabet soup