Old October 1st 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : October Surprise

http://www.chris-floyd.com/articles/...-the-back.html

It is almost certain that we will never learn the real reasons behind
these particular attacks; the operations of the Terror War are obscured
by so much deliberately fomented murk, so many factions with various
covert agendas, and so much "plausible deniability" that specific events
can rarely be discerned with any clarity. But the general fact of
Obama's relentless escalation of military action in and against Pakistan
cannot be denied. Likewise, the result of this surge, if it continues
apace, is equally clear: the further destabilization of a nuclear-armed
nation now suffering one the greatest humanitarian disasters in modern
times, with a concomitant rise in extremism, desperation, violence, and
the world-shaking destabilization of a region already long poised on the
brink of nuclear war.

As I've said here before, you must forgive me for not being overly
concerned about the political fortunes of a president and a party
embarked on a course of such murderous lunacy.