Old October 2nd 10, 04:09 PM posted to alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,us.politics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Running Scared! Just One Purple Nation Working Together (to DestroyAmerica)

On 10/2/2010 7:53 AM, The PHANTOM wrote:

Hey,I have an idea. Why don't mexxkins,Central Americans and South
Americans clean up their own countries instead of running scared
straight for the U.S and bringing their crime and corruption here? We
have enough crime and corruption here already with the Dimorat party.
We don't need to invite more.

I certainly hope you are NOT one of those fools who think a change in
party will change the corrupt public servant in the office. Remember,
it all got a whole bunch worse from regan on. regan was the one who
tore off all controls and let the banksters, wall street and government
organized crime loose. No change in party, from republic-crat to
demo-can, and back and forth, has made the slightest bit of difference
in the treasonous plans the shadow government keeps enacting on the
American citizens this totally corrupt government is victimizing. This
country has been without a president, ever since Kennedy.

Look at any ballot, all you see is a list of treasonous criminals you
DON'T want in a public servant office!

Regards,
JS