Old October 2nd 10, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest theIllegal Alien that Used Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 11:15 AM, RHF wrote:

?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job* ?
* California's Attorney General
http://www.ag.ca.gov/

The Housekeeper Admits to Being an Illegal Alien
that Used Forged Papers : ARREST HER NOW !

and that is the way i see it ~ RHF
.

Exactly. jerry brown, the attorney general of California refuses to
uphold the law and make the feds boot these indian criminals from mexico
back across the border ... now, we are forced to vote in a governor who
employs them!

If jerry brown would have done his job, we would be free of dealing with
the devil! He darn well should NOT be governor!

Regards,
JS