Old October 3rd 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Channel Master CM4228HD Antenna

On 10/2/2010 6:38 PM, John Ferrell wrote:

I have not looked for .ez file examples for a while on the net. When
last I looked, most of the sites I found were only interested in
selling models. Being an old time frugal Ham I am very cautious with
my hobby dollars!

John Ferrell W8CCW

Remember the first set you made from the scavenged parts of old radios
and TV's? Remember the excitment of your first piece of old military
gear, reworked and placed into service? Remember mail ordering tuning
caps, filtering caps, tubes for that first big amp?

Good on you mate! Those were the days when amateurs were hams and men
were men--heck, even the boys back then were men by todays' standards!

Sounds like you had it right, did it right, and are still doing it
right--to me!

Regards,
JS