Old October 2nd 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest theIllegal Alien that Used Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 12:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS

So, let me be more pointed ... when stacking up meg alongside brown,
jerry appears to be your standard satanic queer ...

Regards,
JS