Old October 2nd 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separation ofChurch and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On Oct 2, 12:41*pm, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult
wrote:
In article ,
*John Smith wrote:

On 10/2/2010 12:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS

So, let me be more pointed ... when stacking up meg alongside brown,
jerry appears to be your standard satanic queer ...

You're not helping her:http://www.megwhitman.com/on_the_record.php

The ISSUE Is "Freedom of Religion"
-and- The Separation of Church and State
-wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

- MEG ON PROPOSITION 8
-
- ³I believe marriage should be a union between
- a man and a woman. I also strongly support
- California¹s civil union laws and believe all
- Californians should respect the legal rights
- of same sex couples.²
-
- Which agrees with Obama.
-
- Also:http://www.megwhitman.com/latinos.php

HELLO "Civil Union" Is Marriage before a State
Licensed Justice-of-the-Peace; Civil Judge, etc
and Does NOT place a Requirement for Churches
to Perform a LGBT Marriage -thus- Insuring the
Separation of Church-and-State.

Point-of-Fact : Prez Obama Wants so-called
"Gay Marriage" and Forcing Christian Churches
to Preform "Gay Marriages" -or- Loose Their
Federal Charitable Tax Status.

Prez Obama Does Not Respect The Separation
of Church-and-State : Prez Obama Wants the
Power of "The State" {US Federal Government
to Usurp the Freedom of the Churches.

YES Prez Obama Actively and Openiing Supports
so-called "Gay Marriage" and Forcing Christian
Churches to Perform "Gay Marriages"
-plus- Prez Obama Wants to Allowing LGBTs to
Sue Churches If the Church Will Not Preform
"Gay Marriage" : Trial Lawyers Love Prez Obama !

You Put In a "Freedom of Religion" 'Clause'
In Any "Gay Marriage" Law and I Am For It
-however- Leave It Out and Force Churches to
Perform "Gay Marriage" and I Am Against It [.]

Just Say NO to the Tyranny of LGBT 'Gay' Rights
TRUMPING All Other Civilian Rights of Non-LGBTs
including "Freedom of Religion" for All Persons
of Faith - can i get an 'amen' to that !?!

and that is the way that i see it ~ RHF