Old October 2nd 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DEFCON 88 DEFCON 88 is offline

Default Latest DXpedition in South Africa

On Oct 1, 9:14*am, dave wrote:
DEFCON 88 wrote:
Copy that. I have a Kiwa loop and it is outstanding. I can sometimes
get really deep nulls from it. Yes, it's a shame that nobody sells
anything like it anymore. I'd love to see a LW version of it, but it
may require more than one loop to cover those wavelengths and size
might be an issue ... *I'm not sure.

A do-it-yourself loop antenna is a good weekend project.

I dunno, that would require getting out of this chair and moving
around. Sounds too hard. heh heh