Old October 2nd 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Liberal Fascists Versus Gold

On 10/2/2010 2:25 PM, Nickname unavailable wrote:

You buy gold to protect yourself, it works well. If you are a damned
fool which buys a piece of paper that says you own gold, count on it
being worth the paper and ink ... and, if you are that stoopid, you
ain't fooling me--you won't even have the money to buy gold with! ROFLOL

Further, if some sells you a gold plated lead coin, you are a fool in
the first place ... indeed, I think you are a fool for buying coins in
the first place ... gold has value ... the fact it is in the shape of a
coin only has value in someones' mind.

My gawd man, if you are really all that stoopid, you should NOT even be
in charge of your own finances! Can't the court appoint someone to care
for you?

Regards,
JS