Old October 3rd 10, 05:55 AM posted to alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,us.politics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Running Scared! Just One Purple Nation Working Together (toDestroy America)

On Oct 2, 8:19*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 5:03 PM, The PHANTOM wrote:

Yeah jonny. There hasn't been a democrat in the Whitehouse or in
control of Congress since REAGAN. (wink-nudge)

I know you must be kidding. *Else that or, I wasn't clear enough?

regan was the year we couldn't find a president to run ... so we hired
an actor. *We now have the same thing in California. *Only arnold
doesn't even take a wage ... he just settles for what he can steal for
himself and friends ...

Regards,
JS

It is life imitating art. "Blazing saddles" by Mel Brooks.