Old October 3rd 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Validity of the Term "Liberal-Fascist" - A 'Teachable Moment'

On Oct 2, 10:33*pm, Nickname unavailable wrote:
- i realize that this is most probably a waste of time.
- your type, are almost un-educational.
- as mussolini stated, fascism should be renamed
- corporatism.

- = NnUa = - "your {my} type" & "un-educational"
You Have Entered the "Arguing with Idiots" Zone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arguing_with_Idiots
There is a sign post up ahead . . .
-and-it-reads- "You Are An Idiot !"
-for- Arguing with someone that you reasonably
believe to be a Total and Complete I D I O T [.]