Old October 3rd 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
Nickname unavailable Nickname unavailable is offline

Default (OT) : Three (3) Phases of Liberal Decay : Ending in Liberal-Fascism

On Oct 3, 10:02*am, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 11:18 PM, Nickname unavailable wrote:

* correct. its something the conservatives cannot explain away. in
fact, we know that fascism is the final decay of conservatism. they
are simply projecting again.

What a friggin' idiot to even spend so much time on such an
infinitesimally small point ... I suspect meth, crack cocoaine or a
mental disorder which mimics the drugs effects ... I just love these
idiots, reminds me of why things are the way they are ...

Regards,
JS

refute it then. it seems when your type has nothing, you resort to
insults. me thinks that you see some disturbing similarities between
fascism and conservatism