Old October 3rd 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
Nickname unavailable Nickname unavailable is offline

Default Liberal Fascists Versus Gold

On Oct 3, 12:22*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/3/2010 10:10 AM, Nickname unavailable wrote:

* i already debunked that scam.

Indeed, we stand at such opposite odds, you are not even on radar ...

Carry on ... it is America, you can choose to cry your message ... to
those who will pay attention. *I am afraid, I no longer can.

Regards,
JS

fine, that is the beauty of america. we can ignore, or we can learn.
you are free to do either.