Old October 3rd 10, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Sangean ATS909X Yahoo group

On 10/3/2010 12:20 PM, wrote:
Nothing wrong with Wood radio cabinets.The speaker sound sounds better
in a wood box too.
cuhulin

I guess wood cases has an attraction for some, not me. I even like my
laptops in an aluminum case ... this time I couldn't find one. They
have ALL (well, except one MAC I found) to plastic ... perhaps you would
favor a computer in a wood case? Maybe pull one apart and stuff it in a
cigar box ... I wonder how long before all cigar boxes become plastic?

Regards,
JS