Old October 3rd 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On Oct 3, 4:27*pm, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

"CC",

All nice and good but Ignores the Fact
that it all Negates "Freedom of Religion".
* .
Once Again Let Me Repeat Myself :
Put a "Freedom of Religion" 'Clause' In Any
"Gay Marriage" Law and I Am For It [A-OK]
-however- Leave It Out and Force Churches to
Perform "Gay Marriage" and I Am Against It [.]

It's against the law for government to tell a church what to do.
I say the 1866 equal protection law applies, as well as the 14th amendment.