Old October 4th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 10:48 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy. Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Brother, I am Catholic ... there is no blasphemy. I shoot 18 holes with
the local Bishop on the second saturday of each month ...

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

Regards,
JS