Old October 4th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets is offline

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/2/2010 10:48 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy.
Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Brother, I am Catholic ... there is no blasphemy. I shoot 18 holes with
the local Bishop on the second saturday of each month ...

Does he share his altar boy with you or do you need to find your own?

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

My wife gets upset when someone wears the same outfit to an event too.

Regards,
JS