Old October 4th 10, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/3/2010 8:23 PM, Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets wrote:

Does he share his altar boy with you or do you need to find your own?

Actually, I was an Altar Boy. Never had a "pass" made at me by a
priest. I am under the conclusion that either I am too ugly to be of
any interest or the priests I was around were not child molesters.
Priests being child molesters was certainly a best kept secret in my
circles ...

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

My wife gets upset when someone wears the same outfit to an event too.

Ummm, hey! You weren't the guy on the float, were you? And, was your
wife BORN female? ROFLOL

Regards,
JS