Old October 4th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/4/2010 6:42 AM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

As I said, the ONLY marriage which are valid are preformed, recognized
and respected by the church (Gods' representatives.)

The idiots didn't pay any attention when gov't passed rules, regulations
and laws which are unconstitutional, illegal, treasonous and
fraudulent--but then, the idiots have missed a lot more than just that
.... proof is right before your eyes; With an excellent demonstration in
progress in the mess we are in.

That is simply truth which will stand though all government
manipulations and fixes ... sit back, we are going to be here until the end.

Regards,
JS