Old October 4th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : FOX -versus- CNN Which Is The Lesser of the TwoEvils .. .

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Oct 4, 5:25 pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:58 am, KenK wrote: wrote in news:c0d023a0-133c-45b1-9c28-42f0a6dee842
@f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

He who controls the Internet controls people's minds.

Most people I know are not on the net; many don't even have computers. But
all watch TV!

--

- "When you choose the lesser of two evils, always
- remember that it is still an evil." - Max Lerner

While The Great Good Is Still . . .
The Greater Good !

-except- It's For The Greater Good.
-translation- You Are Getting Screwed [.]

with many 'greater good' wishes
going your way ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
Idiots-R-Us : FOX -versus- CNN :
Which Is The Lesser of the Two Evils . . .
-wrt- CNN Shenanigans Go Un-Reported . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d87056d0bbafd3
.

So, RHF, do you support Sanchez's claim that the Jews control US
media?
If firing someone for a racist comment racism if the comment comes
from
a minority?

Why don't you ever think through what you post, Roy?

You should have thought before posting that you had a PhD, clown 'tard!

dxAce
Michigan
USA