Old October 5th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:
In ,
John wrote:

On 10/2/2010 7:30 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

An army may gather, but only the rider will do the fighting. The
rest will
merely witness it.

Yeah, I often stand on the sidelines and do nothing ... however, if that
day I don't, go on with what you are doing ... simply pay me no heed ...

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy.
Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

On 10/3/2010 3:20 PM, dave wrote:

Gambling at Rick's?!?

I'm shocked...shocked, I say.