Old October 5th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/4/2010 2:54 PM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

You must be a fool. It is all in your head. Government has as much
authority, power and respect as the people it governs will allow it ...
if you haven't noticed, that is not much today.

If you are still into government worship, I understand how the landscape
will look different to you; But, realize, the people in mental
institutions which are locked into the "reality they live" are much in
the same predicament--it sure looks real to them!

In truth, glimpse the world in reality ... drugs have never been easier
to obtain ... guns have never been easier to obtain ... prostitutes have
never been easier to obtain ... more laws are being broken in front of
me than I can shake a stick at ... drive into the bad part of the city
you live in, see if it isn't scarier than it has ever been (if in doubt,
ask a cop) ... etc., etc.

And, you stand there and act as if I am going to believe there is
respect for the law left? That anyone has respect for any sheet of
paper that government issues?

You are joking right? And, if I have gone off the deep edge and this is
not happening right before my eyes ... then brother, this is one hell of
a nightmare I am living through!

Regards,
JS