Old October 5th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
Beam Me Up Scotty[_3_] Beam Me Up Scotty[_3_] is offline

Default Liberal Fascists Versus Gold

On 10/4/2010 9:20 AM, dave wrote:
wrote:

That is correct. Copper is the most necessary and valuable metal out
there. Invest in copper. Modern society is using more copper than ever.

Because of war. You use copper to make brass. You use brass to make
rifle cartridges. We leave trails of brass and moonscape.

We can follow with a nuke, and create brass veins for the two headed,
six legged children to dig up and sell for scrap to be hammered into
indigenous plates and stuff.