Old October 5th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
Clave[_3_] Clave[_3_] is offline

Default Surely there is a better way to dole out free stuff rather than to require marriage.... 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...

On 10/4/2010 7:25 PM, Clave wrote:

Any valid reason to marry has NOTHING what-so-ever to do with
government
benefits ...

And yet those benefits *do* get conferred on married people.

So the Gay reason to marry isn't the need for "commitment" it's the need
for GOVERNMENT WELFARE.

I see -- you're so confused and embarrassed by what I said that you have to
pretend I said something completely different.

Jim