Old October 5th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom ofReligion" -and- 'The Separation...

We'll all be drinkin free bubble ubb, and eatin that rainbow stewwwww ~
Merle Haggard - Six Pack movie.

I needs to go to the Lowe's store, after stoppin off first at the
Goodwill store, Ergo the Goodwill store is right on the way to the
Lowe's store.At Lowe's store, I am going to load up on some more General
Electric Reveal 60 Watt Incandescent Light Bulbs too.

I have to wait untill the Goldfinger movie is over, on the Encore
channel.
cuhulin