Old October 5th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/5/2010 9:06 AM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

Someone said you will know a seed by its fruit. Your fruit is hatred, violence,
usurpation of the bible's god's justice, refusal to obey the bible's saviour's
call for nonviolence, blasphemy, and heresy. So what is your seed and who is
your god?

Oh, it is much worse that that. I am absolutely arrogant in my belief
that it is the correct thinking ... and, if you really ask the above
question, in honesty, no answer will be suitable for you--other than
your own beliefs, to which the freedoms of America entitle you.

Regards,
JS