Old October 5th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/5/2010 9:51 AM, BDK wrote:

Wow, all this political and religious stuff makes me nostalgic for the
good old days, when people posted about....radios.

Find something on a freq which is interesting! SW just isn't what it
used to be, yanno'?

But, share if you find something better than the same old rag chew of
the ham bands or some religious rantings of "millionaire preachers", or
the same old "politically correct dribble" flowing out of the country
sanctioned stations ... I am listening. And, number stations I can do
without!

Regards,
JS