Old October 6th 10, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : Is Marriage A Basic Universal Human Right ? - ThatNO State Should Be Allowed To License !

On 10/5/2010 1:24 PM, RHF wrote:

? California Blood Test ?
The Basis for the Blood Test was to Detect the
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Syphilis -not-
Genetically [DNA] Connections.

Well, I can't remember all the details from those long decades ago ...
however, I am certain no one ever mentioned any STD to me or the wife,
and she agrees. But hey, I no longer believe anything the government
tells me ... so, that problem is fixed, apparently, one way or another.

Regards,
JS