Old October 7th 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Harbl John Harbl is offline

Default I have returned

Either way, either one of those things pretty much nullifies your
opinion regarding matters of a technical nature.

Nothing nullifies his opinion, either way. It's an OPINION. It just
doesn't happen to agree with your own.

Do I need to explain sarcasm and hyperbole here, or is it now taken as read?

If he doesn't like Macs, his opinion is as valid as your own. There are
significant numbers of individuals here who agree with him.

Don't care. Really, I don't. Mac vs. PC is no more interesting than
Windows vs. Linux, Atari vs. Amiga, CP/M vs. DOS, or any other retarded
'my OS is better than yours' argument from either recent times or the
ages. I'd almost compare it to a Chevy vs. Ford argument, but it's far
less interesting than even that. Hell, I've read dosing instructions
for cat ear medicine that are more compelling.

Some, with more technical expertise than yours.

Are you sure about that statement? I mean, you don't know my technical
background, and I can assure you that my technical background is PRETTY
DAMN BADASS. It rides a motorcycle and rolls its cigarettes up in its
sleeve and everything - and watch what you say about it if it's in
earshot because I'm pretty sure it carries a switchblade. The pretty
girls seem to swoon over it, however.

He just happened to prefer Win 98. I have no idea why. Nor is it relevant.

My opinion is that it is *highly* relevant. And my opinion is right,
and nobody can take that away from me.

Unlike one's innocence. I lost that in a Sarajevo brothel back in '93,
but that's a whole other story.

- J.