Old October 8th 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Social Darwinism Is Insane (Mean People Suck)

On 10/7/2010 3:24 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Not rocket science and one hell of a lot better than standing there
watching it burn to the ground. Their stupidity is stupendous...and who
ever was in power that told the firemen to do nothing but watch should
be in jail for terminal stupidity.

The people who hire such as those firemen, and, of course, the firemen
themselves, should have never been hired! The people we have employed
as our public servants need to be given a good look-over and the ones
who aren't capable of rational and sound decisions given leave--or even
have charges brought against them.

Only recently have I seen such moronic behaviors. It does make you
wonder what is happening ...

Regards,
JS