Old October 8th 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
Orval Fairbairn[_2_] Orval Fairbairn[_2_] is offline

Default zooom!! right over rightards heads

In article ,
John Smith wrote:

On 10/6/2010 11:19 PM, Stephen Young wrote:
in a jetpacks and jetson cars

Republicans want to go backwards to the horse and buggies anyway

All the faux news viewers fall for this crap every time. Next thing you
know is that faux will keep repeating it and repeating it until it's
viewers think it's true to save face.

Republi-crats = demo-cans = same-old-same-old

Remember all the republicans screaming to elect bush and save us from
clinton? Well, we did--and got WORSE!

Then all the Lefties cried, "We hate Bush!" and proclaimed, "Change we
can believe in."

Now: Q: Can we have a President worse than bush?

A: YES, we CAN!!!