Old October 8th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Man/Boy Love Association=The Church

On 10/8/2010 7:47 AM, Project China Blue Book wrote:

Except your church actively conspired to protect them and let them continue
their abuse.

Yep, and it is a real and constant danger. Tends to happen most in any
large corporation, institution and of course, our government is a prime
example ... the abuses my change, the cover-ups remain the same ...

Regards,
JS