Old October 9th 10, 11:35 AM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave
NX211 NX211 is offline

Default Talked with Keefe Bartels, yesterday...

On Oct 8, 3:19*pm, BobTheFraudStruble wrote:
i can't disclose too much, but Keefe/Wolf are going after HD Radio
dealerships, first, as indicated on the website:

http://representingpeople.com/hdradio/index.html

She indicated that they are hearing from A LOT of VERY ANGRY
consumers, and broadcasters, as well. She said that the investigation
may escalate, depending on what is exposed during the "discovery
phase":

Mr. *******:

Thank you again for speaking with me about your knowledge of HD
Radio. *The information you provided is very helpful. *You mentioned
that **** ****** and **** ****** would also be helpful resources. I
would appreciate if you could forward me their email addreses. *Have a
great day.

Sincerely,
*** *****
Keefe Bartels
170 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732) 224-9400
(732) 224-9494 (fax)

LMFAO!!!!!!

I got a call from them also - We had a nice chat.