Old October 9th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Social Darwinism Is Insane (Mean People Suck)

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/7/2010 3:24 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Not rocket science and one hell of a lot better than standing there
watching it burn to the ground. Their stupidity is stupendous...and who
ever was in power that told the firemen to do nothing but watch should
be in jail for terminal stupidity.

The people who hire such as those firemen, and, of course, the firemen
themselves, should have never been hired! The people we have employed as
our public servants need to be given a good look-over and the ones who
aren't capable of rational and sound decisions given leave--or even have
charges brought against them.

Only recently have I seen such moronic behaviors. It does make you wonder
what is happening ...

Regards,
JS

You are forgetting something here. They were following orders from the city
Mayor - their boss. Who, just happens to be a republican and belivees what
he did was right. I wanna know what happened to the county property taxes.
I'm sure they have them. Doesn't the county itself have an obligation to
contract with the surrounding cities for protection if they aren't going to
provide it? Volunteer firestations are not really that expensive. The one
I was at for a while in Florida received hand me down trucks from the
Forrestry Department at no cost provided we returned them when we didn't
need them anymore. It provided us with the trucks we needed to run the
department. The city only had to provide the insurance and turn-out gear -
and of course, the building. But I'm sure the county down there has plenty
of property they could utilize for a fire station and such.

The blame is on the city Mayor and the County Trustees equally. And I heard
this family's insurance company is refusing to pay the claim now as well. A
lot of good it did to pay them all those years.

Republicans typically have no compassion for anyone else - only themselves.