Old October 9th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default Help with hallicrafetrs SX-24

Tony I0JX
I have downloaded many files from Nostalgia Air, in fact I tested this one
before recommending it to see what it was like. When I clicked on the download
symbol it came up labled as a .PDF as have all the others. I don't know what
sort of executable there could be there. What browser are you using?
Unfortunately, the manual at the other site is as bad as the one at BAMA,
grayed out and low res.

The Opera browser reports me it is downloading an EXE file, and actually
produces an EXE file.

Both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome instead report and produce a PDF file.

Crazy!

Thanks and 73

Tony I0JX