Old October 9th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Help with hallicrafetrs SX-24

"Edmund H. Ramm" wrote in message
In

Richard Knoppow writes:

[...]
The file at Nostalgia air _is_ a PDF. I don't know
what you
clicked on but look again.

It is, alas only a very poor 75dpi scan.

73, Eddi ._._.

What I got seems more than this. Its the Rider's pages
for the RX. BAMA has a very low res scan and so does the
other site I gave. They are so poor as to be useless while
the Rider's info is quite readable and is useful for both
trouble shooting and alignment. BAMA is dependant on
whatever they are sent. They have a good S-20R scan because
I made it and sent it. Its the one that has an added
advertisement announcing the model.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles