Old October 9th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
duke duke is offline

Default Man/Boy Love Association=The Church

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 07:47:31 -0700, Project China Blue Book
wrote:

In article ,
duke wrote:

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:20:46 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 10/7/2010 12:10 PM, Project China Blue Book wrote:

What you're saying is you'll give your church a pass on the other 1495
years of
child abuse.

I don't think the (or a church) has ever committed child
abuse/molestation/etc. It is always done by individuals. Same way the
schools are not actively engaged in molesting children, it is done by
individual teachers ... perhaps a group of them can get together to
perform their perversions ... who knows?

That's exactly the point. The problem is with the man and not the priest.

Except your church actively conspired to protect them and let them continue
th

Nope, we the Church demanded the problem be cleaned up, and so it was.

The dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****