Old October 10th 10, 06:32 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

On 10/9/2010 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:

JS,

Would that be Progressive Progress ?
-or- Regressive Progress ?

remember there is a lot to be said for . . .
simply doing nothing* ;;-}} ~ RHF

* do no harm
.

I wish someone would make a list of all which republi-crats have done
which have improved my, my families, my friends and those in my
communities lives ... of course, I would need a list of all which the
demo-cans have done to improve all of this too ...

Because, guess what, we are all sitting here seeing nothing!

And, then, they want us to vote one of 'em in? They are joking, right?

Regards,
JS