Old October 10th 10, 09:02 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

On 10/10/2010 12:45 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Social Security
FDIC/SLIC
Reasonably good schools
(mostly) Safe food
(mostly) Safe drugs
Interstate and US highway systems
Communications infrastructure
Crime fighting
Libraries
Clean air
Clean water
The Internet
Veteran support structure
Safer automobiles
Safer planes
Employee protection
ad inf

Actually, that is a terrible list of tragedy and destruction. SSI was
set up correctly, and would be running with a surplus ... if the money
hadn't been stolen and a bunch of IOU's replacing the funds. My drugs
are not safe and the vaccines are downright poisonous. Crime has never
been higher nor the murder rate higher. The libraries have been gutted
and they keep reselling them to me, after they reassign the last funds I
have given them into some "general fund." The water is all polluted
with the drugs coming from urine upstream. The internet was "given" to
us when the military was done with it... the automobiles are all ugly, I
can't tell one from another, they are small and frankly, I doubt their
"safety." I could list all the others and the problems with considering
them "a great benefit" to me ... but then, I think you can do that as
well as I ... most likely.

Regards,
JS