Old October 10th 10, 01:10 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/9/2010 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:

JS,

Would that be Progressive Progress ?
-or- Regressive Progress ?

remember there is a lot to be said for . . .
simply doing nothing* ;;-}} ~ RHF

* do no harm
.

I wish someone would make a list of all which republi-crats have done
which have improved my, my families, my friends and those in my
communities lives ... of course, I would need a list of all which the
demo-cans have done to improve all of this too ...

Because, guess what, we are all sitting here seeing nothing!

Social Security

People say it's going bankrupt

FDIC/SLIC

But yet we pay dearly for this in banking fee which are going thru the roof
everytime we turn around.

Reasonably good schools

With the highest dropout rate and the dumbest students ever

(mostly) Safe food

And recalls every month of something else.

(mostly) Safe drugs

Ask the person injury lawyers about this one.

Interstate and US highway systems

Destroying your cars with pot holes big as your car.

Communications infrastructure

Which is constantly changing with the lowest ability for interagency
communications ever.

Crime fighting

Which is why the crime rate is up in many communities right now and police
and fire are getting cut backs on a regular basis instead of the city
officials taking a pay cut.

Libraries

OK this one is good.

Clean air

Depends on where you live and how you view clean.

Clean water

Full of chemicals which individually would kill you.

The Internet

This is ok, but turning into the new spam capital of the world.

Veteran support structure

Veterns aren't all happy with this either.

Safer automobiles

Recall recall recall

Safer planes

Planes are still teh safest mode of transportation - this is ok, IF you
don't happen to have the same name as someone on their black list.

Employee protection

Really?

ad inf