Old October 10th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell[_2_] John Ferrell[_2_] is offline

Default Common Mode chokes

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 20:26:29 GMT, Owen Duffy wrote:

John Ferrell wrote in
news

Now to digest them and try a Lab project or two...
John Ferrell W8CCW

The challenge is to read the material and lose the stuff that is just
plain wrong. When you find content that is wrong, it damages the
credibility of the whole paper.

Yes.

I think the write up on K1TTT's site will satisfy my curiousity and
find its way into my Permanent Reference File...
I still need a little more time.

BTW, I think my next lesson will be to understand Hairpin Matching. I
plan to start with the page on your website. If I get stuck I will
bring it back here!

So many fun things to learn, so little time!

John Ferrell W8CCW