Old October 11th 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default If it walks like a duck, it probably still is an illegal indianfrom mexico ...

On 10/10/2010 1:45 PM, Project China Blue Book wrote:

As Jesus himself put it, 'If you love me feed my white sheep, and only the white
sheep.'

I don't know about all that, but let the damn indians have a revolution
and kick the spanish ruling class out ... we had to ... I'm behind 'em
.... viva la rule by la indian, of mexico! How about some help from the
US government of kicking to occupying b*st*rds out! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS