Old October 11th 10, 01:10 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default Idiot's-R-Us : "American Progress" Does It Result From Good Government -or- The Onward and Upward Spirit of the American People

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/10/2010 12:09 PM, WR wrote:

We're not on the gold standard any more. FDR relieved us of that.

Speak for yourself ... $20 of gold (an OZ.) still buys what it used to ...
you'd have to trade me a bunch of those inflated $20 dollar bills to buy
an OZ. of my gold ... but, I ain't sellin' it, yet ... wait until I can't
trade the worthless fiat money for food, medicine, ammo, shelter, etc. ...
we can probably strike a deal, then ...

Regards,
JS

If you can get gold for $20 an oz., you best buy up all you can get your
grubby hands on.. since it's selling right now for nearly $1400 an oz.