Old October 11th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiot's-R-Us : A Clash of National Identities Between the USA and Mexico

On Oct 10, 9:14*am, dave wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - the result is a clash of national identities
- - between the usa and mexico - imho ~ RHF

Idiot's-R-Us : A Clash of National Identities
Between the USA and Mexico
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...98094b3fac9430

- The beaners were here first. That's all I know.

Dang 'Special Dave' no one has called me a 'Beaner'
since the late 60s / early 70s : Sort of makes me
feel right welcome and at home in good old Northern
California land. - can i get some 'r&b' ~ RHF