Old October 12th 10, 06:14 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh
Ray Fischer Ray Fischer is offline

Default Donkey's-R-Us : Democrats 'Class Warfare" Shtick . . . and 'RaceBaiting' of Minorities . . .

RHF wrote:
On Oct 7, 7:26*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
amdx wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/7/2010 11:26 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/7/2010 8:27 AM, dave wrote:

Well, actually, there wouldn't be much harm there, if done correctly.
Regards,
JS

I should point out, I have always had a handgun around and never could
imagine I would ever see a time I would have to use it. *A few months ago
I took the old military .45 in and traded it, with some cash, for a new
9mm auto on a titanium frame for me and a little .32 auto on an aluminum
frame for the wife. *Sent her through a training course, and we both now
carry ... times have changed ...

Hmm... we just bought our first gun two weeks ago (her idea), and I'm
learning the ins and outs before I get the wife started.

- The GOP thrives on fear and hate.
-*It's how they get votes.
-
- --
- Ray Fischer * * * *
- *

Ray Fischer,

So . . . What Would You Call The Democrats
Constantly Promoting 'Class Warfare" Shtick . . .

"There's class warfare, all right but it's my class, the rich
class, that's making war, and we're winning."
Warren Buffet

--
Ray Fischer