Old October 16th 10, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Morons are on the march!

On 10/16/2010 7:16 AM, wrote:
My hair is slowwwwww growin.I haven't had a haircut in about a year, I
want my hair to get lonnnnng.A woman at the Goodwill store said I need
to wash my hair.I went to the Sally's beauty supply store and I bought a
plastic bottle of Proclaim shampoo and a plastic bottle of red Fanciful
temporary hair rinse and some hair spray.I really must do something
about my hair!
cuhulin

Not Ritz red, or blue, fluorescent green or purple? Those girls with
pink hair kinda' look nice; Well, I guess they do? Then, some of those
girls use the horse mane conditioner, for the sheen; Yanno'? LOL

Regards,
JS