Old October 18th 10, 06:02 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default True Then and True Now Even 1950's teabaggers too!

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 10/18/2010 2:00 AM, Stephen Young wrote:

almost comical! Even examples of teabaggers...

Teabaggers comical?

To which teabagger might you be referring?

- the expert in International relations because she can see
Russia?

On 10/18/2010 10:27 AM, nobammer* wrote:

You must be one of those left wing wackos that think Sarah Palin
said she could see Russia from her house. Sarah Palin did not say
that.

First, I never said Palin could see Russia from her living room.

Please refer to numerous search engine hits and specifically the video
recordings of (the real) Sarah Palin doing interviews with (the real)
Katie Couric and (the real) Charlie Gibson. Without posting the entire
text of each interview, one snippet will point you in the right direction:

Palin said that "it [her nearness to Russia] enhances my [Palin's]
foreign policy experience". Maybe a comprehension issue on your part,
but that clearly illustrates my point.

Also what teabaggers are you talking about...

What teabaggers am I talking about? What planet have you been visiting????

1) You guessed the first one as Palin. Congratulations!

2) The second teabagger is the 5 o'clock shadow guy in Alaska...you
know, the one who hired his wife, then laid her off and then had her
apply for unemployment -- and now wants to make unemployment payments
illegal.

3) The gay basher whose son is involved with a gay bar is Palladino, New
York gubernatorial candidate.

4) The witch is the congressional candidate Dingbat in Delaware.

5) The nazi is the guy running for the 5th Congressional District in Ohio.

THOSE teabaggers, a collection of clowns and lunatics, one and all.

...you and your faggot friends in San Francisco?

Faggot? My wife and children would no doubt beg to differ with you.
San Francisco? Never been there, not within a thousand miles...

....but other than that, ya done good. NOT!

Try and grow a brain...or at least watch or listen to the evening news a
little more often.