Old October 19th 10, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiot's-R-Us : Barack Obama -proclaims- "57 US States" - Except SarahPalin Can Keep Alaska

On Oct 18, 3:32*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
The actual 'I can see it from my house' line came in an exchange
about an island within Alaskan territorial waters.

Yes, that is correct. However, let the record show that Palin has NEVER
been to that part of Alaska (Little Diomede Island).

- although I disagree that proximity of a
single state to another nation necessarily gives anybody in that state
a leg-up on international issues.

On this we agree; however, Palin doesn't think so (see below)

On 10/18/2010 4:15 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

I didn't say it was, or wasn't. I was merely underscoring the point that
she didn't say what's been attributed to her.

Yes she did say it. Not from Saturday Night Live, not from her living
room, but she [Palin] clearly stated on an ABC interview with Charlie
Gibson and a CBS interview with Katie Couric that Alaska's proximity to
Russia enhances her foreign-policy credentials.

This is a DIRECT QUOTE from Palin's interview with Couric on CBS News:

Couric: Well, explain to me why that [nearness to Russia] enhances your
foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are
foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of.

- What part of "Palin: Well, it certainly does...[enhance her
- foreign-policy credentials]" didn't you understand?

Actually Alaska does share a common Border with
a Foreign Country; and Sarah Palin often sounds
like she is from there . . .

Sarah Palin = Box-of-Rocks = Barack Obama

D'Oh ! What Foreign Policy Experience did/does
Barack Obama have other than he grew-up and
live in : Hawaii -oops- that's a US State; and as
a young child when to Muslim School for a few
years in Indonesia; and all his International Work
experience in the 'inner city' of Chicago, IL -oops-
that's a US City and State too . . .

Plus Barack Obama is ever so smart as to claim
57 United States . . . Plus One To Go . . .*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...triotic-o.html
* Note - Not made-up but from BHO's Own Mouth
in his own words; live on video; and recorded for
history . . .